HSPC is always in need of donated items. Here’s a current list of some of the things we need to help care for our homeless friends. These items do not have to be new. Nice used items are welcome.
- Purina dry dog, cat, puppy, and kitten food
- Bath towels
- Bath carpets
- Blankets, comforters, etc., new or used
- Bottles for feeding
- Cat beds
- Copy paper
- Collars! (all sizes, and some harnesses)
- Dog chews
- Dog houses (used or new, but in good condition)
- Extension cords (for when power goes out)
- Flash lights (same reason!)
- Glucosamine (for arthritic animals)
- Heating pads
- Horse feed, pellets
- Horse Tack
- Kitten formula
- Kong toys
- Medical supplies
- Nail clippers
- Odo Ban (from Sam’s)
- Pet taxis
- Puppy formula
- Outside dog toys
- Socket set
- Stuffed toys (no Beanie Babies. Please remove metal or hard-plastic parts)
- Vitamin E
- packing tape
- scotch tape
- white "string" labels
- white or colored "self-stick" labels
Zip Lock Bags:
- 2 gallon (available at Target)
- 1 gallon
- 1 quart
- sandwich (must be "zip lock"...not foldover)
Black "fine point" felt tip pens
No treats made in China please!!!
We also need the following equipment and supplies.
Grooming supplies- a good set of professional clippers with various blades
Grooming shears- 8 inch curved blade, 4 inch safety shears (face), thinning shears
Remember, even some of your used items can help our animals!
For questions or comments regarding our wish list, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for your support!