Programs & Services
The Humane Society offers a variety of programs and services to the people and animals in the
- Providing quality animal care in our no-kill shelter, housing approximately
- Carefully screening adoptions and placing animals into good new homes.
- Providing emergency animal rescue and medical treatment for rescued animals.
- Reuniting Lost and Found animals with their families via a reporting database.
- Sponsoring volunteer activities in our shelter and in the community.
- Obtaining medical care for animals in our shelter.
- Promoting animal welfare, in areas such as abuse prevention and responsible animal care.
- Offering foster care programs for animals with special medical or behavioral problems.
- Educating children, civic groups and the community about humane treatment of animals
and related issues such as spaying and neutering.
- Serving as a community resource for animal-related questions and issues.